Monday, June 30, 2008

Me and "him"...

Don't know why but have been giving "him" an exceptionally hard time ever since i came here...
no i am not that mean dat i conciously do it..but its just that i've been so snappy...
most of the times it wasn't his fault...but then dat dosn't mean he's quite the little angel..he's done his bit to flare me up...but then lost my cool so much that i ended up making him feel like a creep...
I wonder how n why he tolerates this level of erratic behaviour...but then thank god he does!!
He's possibly the only person who i listen to when he points out where all i'm making mistakes...n unfortunately he makes a lot of sense when he does that so can't defy his logic either...
I think i've become a bit irritable after i cam here...initial settling down issues i guess...also most of d times when i talk to him at nite i hav sumthng or the other at the back of my mind..some assignment to be completed..some chapter to be read...which is why the impatience comes thru...so why then do i lose my cool when he says he's busy?why when i so easily speak my mind do i expect him to say exactly what i want to hear?
I am here on my own...but then so is he...infact he's worse off than me...alone in a city he dosn't care for much...in a job which isn't really his dream come true...coming back to an empty home day in n day out...n there i am at the end of the day telling him how mean he is...how can i be so unfair....
If i am learning to be responsible about my life...more dutiful towards my family...i should also be more responsible to my relationship...cribbing...fighting...doubting..nagging n pushing things to the edge never really helped anyone...
Saving grace is that "he" does understand all of this n stands by me all throughout...
No wonder my mom n sis are so amazed at how we two unlikeliest of people got together...i just got lucky i guess....*touchwood*!!! :)

2 comments:

Labyrinth Runner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madhurima said...

It seems you people have set up a mutal admiration society here!! Great.. keep it up !!! This is what Love is all about!!