Wednesday, May 28, 2008

P.S to prev post :)

Just as i'd suspected...S is abt as crazy as I am :D
She's written this luvly testimonial for me...n put up a post on her blog too!!
N u bet am happy abt it...not only becuz it makes me feel good dat a person i think of so highly also thinks i'm worth somethng ..
but also cuz it puts to rest the teeny little suspicion that I had that probably S means wayyyyyyyy more to me than possibly I do to her...
I always felt dat S was the very confident independent sorts who'd be able to face whatever situaions comes her way apne dum par...so was never really sure whether mere hone ya na hone se kuch farq padta hai ya nahi..
But her reaction says it all!
I'd said in d prev post i was apprehensive whether our friendship wud be same as it is now...wud we few years down the line be able to open up to each other as easily as we can now....but from what I know of S...she's one of those people who take time to open up but when they do...they give all to the friendship...
Am so so comforted by her gestures...cuz I know these r spontaneous ones...S is incapable of forced niceties i know...
Yesss...u guessed rite...me n S do have our own little mutual admiration society!! :)

No comments: